Monday, March 1, 2010

Character

I love old buildings. Love them.

The texture, the design, the attention to detail.
In fact, when I went to New York, there were more then a few snickers at my choice of shots- lots of buildings.
They were just so old, and so beautiful.
I want to go back so that I can take more with this new technique in mind... yep that's the only reason I want to go back. Okay, maybe not. But it WOULD be on the short list of things for me to do while I was in the Big Apple. :)












*sigh*
At the risk of sounding like an old woman... They just don't make things like they used to..



I decided to try out my new mad panoramic skills on some old buildings in Provo:











This one just made me laugh- very curved. :0)



Like I said... I really love panorama.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say your blog looks great! It's fun seeing all of your pictures. :) T

    ReplyDelete