Sunday, March 7, 2010

Unexpected Time

What's a girl to do when all of the patients decide it's time to get better and go home? Well, if she has her trusty sidekick camera with her... she goes up Provo canyon or to the Shops at Riverwood- that's what!






Now- I have something to admit.
But first I need you to raise your right hand to the square (or you can choose to go with the ever popular boy scout salute- your choice- either works for me)... and I need you to promise that you will not, in any way, attempt to make contact with my photography teacher to tell on me...ready? YOU! I see you not promising...good. We can move on...

I have a bad bad habit of shooting underexposed. It's true I do.
While this is better then shooting overexposed because you can still recover detail my way, it creates problems.
Enter: my next shot.
This was shot underexposed. We'll call it artistic choice- (ya, I know I'm not foolin anyone with that). When I tried to recover the light it just came out grainy. Sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment