Monday, March 22, 2010

Stained Glass

I wanted to see how a stained glass picture would work with HDR so I went to the Orem Library. I was a little worried they wouldn't let me because it's in the children's section- but they were really nice about it. :0)
Thanks nice librarian!

These are the full two windows that I got everything from:



I had to use a wide angle attachment to get the entire window so they are a little distorted...sorry. :)

A Wizard:


Juliet:


Pocahontas:


Little Red:


The Princess and the Frog:



Umm...some hunter dude... Honestly I don't really know what fairytale he fits into...

ha ha ha...Denise just informed me that it's Mowgli from the Jungle Book! :)

1 comment:

  1. Mowgli, eh? I thought that Lion thingy looked a little like Aslan. I would also like to point out that the word verification word below is SLOUNCE, what the heck, blogspot, what the heck...

    ReplyDelete