Sunday, February 28, 2010

Panorama

Assignment #6- Take a number of individual pics (usually about 3-10 or 12)and then use Photoshop to merge them into one panoramic photo.
I love this assignment. It has opened a lot of new possibilities in my photo taking world.

There are a lot of shots that I just cannot get entirely in one frame with my lil' ol' 55mm lens. Now if I had say a wide angle lense it would not be a problem....anyone out there have one just sittin around their house gatherin dust they wanna donate to the cause?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

*crickets*

... okay then. I'll just enjoy being able to put a bunch of shots together for now. :)
Oh the plans I have with this technique... Moab, The Farm... FALL!!! I'm so excited for the fall! :)

This one was taken between Cedar Fort and Lehi. I used 5 individual shots for this. I'm not happy with the focus of the branches in front- some are more in focus then others:



This one was taken at the same place, but with more on the right side (Oh- and I used 7 individual shots for this one:



This one was taken just before you hit Cedar Fort, and I think I used about 10 pictures to make it:



Okay, so you probably can't see them well- because, by nature, Panoramics are long and thin. I think if you double click on them they will enlarge.
..Hmmmm... then again, maybe you should forget that last suggestion. This way the flaws are a lot less noticeable. :)

2 comments:

  1. Flaws?? They are breathtaking! You talented creature, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you- always cheering me on. :) Thanks Des. :)

    ReplyDelete