Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We Missed it Wednesday... (AKA Summer Fun Monday)


We have been slackers of the worst kind this summer! I'm not even kiddin ya!
Every year Denise, Grandma Kay and I plan out Monday's for the kids. Sometimes
it's as simple as a day at the park, or it could involve a bit more planning.

The summer of 2010, however---LAME SAUCE! (as my friend Julie says!)

We finally decided to make up for missing this past Monday (though did we really- cuz it was B's birthday and we had a great day of fun??).


Today we took the short people to Nickelcade (now known as Nickle City)
where they could amass yellow tickets to their hearts content, and then, at the end of the day, trade them away for McDonald's toys at the counter.

Oh- and there was Laser Tag.

Laser Tag = F-U-N, my friends.

At first it was just Parker and Hunter who wanted to play, but when I asked the
guy in charge about it, he was kind enough to give me a little tour of the playing field. I came out and told everyone I had purchased their ticket, and they were playing too. (Cheep! $4 bucks/person)

Mom, Denise and I were on the BLUE team
Parker, Hunter and Brooklyn were on the RED team.

I'd like to say the old people pulled through and kicked their trash...I'd like to,
but reality is they kicked ours. =D





For as long as I can remember Denise and I have had an unspoken rule/expectation--> If there is an air hockey table- we're playin'!

The score is always close, and I'll be the first to admit that Denise usually wins- with the help of my hand-eye coordination...that does NOT exist.



We already have plans to go back.

Wanna come with? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment