Monday, July 12, 2010

Birthday Fun



What a F-U-N day we all had today! The morning was a little out of sorts, but once we got into the partyin' mode- we were good to go. We managed to get the Escape decorated so that EVERYONE knew it was her birthday. We even managed to get a few honks and yells of birthday wishes.
Brooklyn chose to go to Iceburg for lunch (Yummmmy shakes), and then it was off to one of our favorite places...Color Me Mine.
She painted a beautiful water pitcher a beautiful blue with sunflowers (her favorite flower). It will be done on Friday, and I am so excited to see how it looks fired!
The next stop was Boarders where I know Parker and I had a great time...perhaps we annoyed one or two people, but if you had heard his giggle- you wouldn't have cared one little bit either! (By the way- this is where I picked up the "cheese touch"- but not to worry, I managed to pass it along) =D
Next stop was to grab a gourmet candy apple, and then home to some fun decorative balloons and a bubble machine.
My stomach hurts because we laughed so much& my cheeks hurt from all the smiling!
All in all, I'd say that lets me know it was a GREAT way to spend the day.


...how DID I get so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment