Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's Friday...I'm in love...

I have just added a new lens to my camera "gear" (LOL! I love that I now have my own gear!...silly, but, after all, isn't it good that such little things make me so happy? =D )
It is a shiny new 50mm f/1.8...and I love it. I think it just my become my go-to lens for detail work (which I so L-U-V), and maybe portraits of one or two people. The only problem is that it is a fixed 50mm, so there is no adjusting to get more or less in the picture by simply adjusting the dial..nope. Fiddys what you see and Fiddys what cha get.


Just LOOK at that shallow depth of field!


It's a thing of beauty, my friends.

Like I said...it takes so little to make me happy. :)







I happened to run into my sister and her kids while at the 4th of July Booth in Provo- My cute little niece (Boo) is such a princess. When we saw Belle, we just KNEW we had a to get a picture with her:



...I do wish I had had more control over where they were though- too much shadow on Belle's face and too much light on Boo's.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment