Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Swagger Wagon OR Sports Car- ONE



I was waiting patiently in a car line to turn out of a parking lot yesterday and I saw something that made me laugh.
Out loud.
In my car.
Alone.
(I think other people tend to stare when this happens...)

Anyway- sitting right in front of me was a white van-with the word "sport" written in teal cursive just a hair above the word CARAVAN.

Dear Swagger Wagon driver,
FYI: A rear spoiler does NOT a sports car make. :)

WHO at the Dodge Car Co. decided..."Hey! I know, lets put a spoiler on the caraVAN and call it a "sport"!
I feel there is more than one person at fault here.

If you own a van (mini or otherwise) embrace it! They are great vehicles that serve the wonderful function of transporting many people at once. Much more fun than having to drive in two or more cars! :)

On the upside- it's the little things like this that make me laugh!

-"Peace and Blessins. Peace and Blessins"
(ha ha ha)

P.S.
If you do not know that "swagger wagon" and "peace and blessins" are from YouTube videos- you must come talk to me. I'll show ya the funny! :)

2 comments:

  1. love, love, love it!!!!!! You rock woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about attaching a spoiler to my p.o.s. Hyundai. Then I will rename it Elantra Sport. Whatcha think? Genius? Definitely.

    ReplyDelete