Friday, February 12, 2010

Landscapes and Action Shots

These are by far not my favorite pictures. However, I will admit that I did learn a little from taking them so... guess I'm a little okay with them...

Photo assignment 3: Take a picture of a landscape... apparently mountains are a MUST for this particular photo-op... ;0)

I decided to go around to the other side of the lake to see what I could find- not my favorite, but it's February people! Who gives an assignment to shoot a landscape in absolutely THE most ugly month of the year?!
Point: don't judge my composition too badly. :) Thank you very much.



Photo assignment #4: STOP the action
I found this old flag when I was driving down the street, and I love the character. It's ratted and dirty, but I felt like it was just more interesting then a crisp flag with no flaws...ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment