Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Perfection

When I woke up this morning it was with a rush of "I have SO much to do today!"
However, what actually happened was amazing.

A short ride through Midway and Heber turned into a five hour photo op, and one of the most relaxing days I have had in a long time.

The air was clean, and the weather was perfect.
One of those days when it's not warm
but not yet cold enough to want a jacket.
There was a slight breeze that carried a lingering smell of fresh cut grass
and in the background the sound of water.
Irrigation water to be exact.
It was the kind of moment that makes me

love

remember

and miss
my grandpa Stock.
...and it lasted for hours...

So- although I didn't get to check anything off of my "to do" list, it was very, very worth it.









1 comment:

  1. Dawney, you are really good. You should submit some of these to a photo contest. Love them!

    ReplyDelete