Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Good The Bad and The Ugly...


The Good:
*Mocking Jay- I know, I know. But it IS a good book, and a great series.
*Back-Button AF-I just found out that I have a back-button auto focus on my camera. Shut-up! How did I miss the fabulous feature???
*Modern Family: All sortsa awards! I seriously love love love this show!

The Bad:
*Inception:I saw Inception again (amazing show) thinking (foolishly) that it would help...NOPE. My friends, I walked outa that theater with MORE questions and no real answers...


The Ugly:
*CON-STRUCT-ION!!!! -nuff said
*My mad art skills: I decided to take an intro to visual arts class this semester (I do love the class, but there is an art project every week....let me just say that I will never be an artist! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Cracks me up! I love Modern Family!! I think that I stopped questioning Inception when I make up what has happened and then feel like that is the right answer. Matt and I think the whole thing was a dream. And, you're speaking to the choir, sista, about the construction.

    ReplyDelete