Saturday, May 8, 2010

Who's Da Man??


Hunter is a proud member of the Diamond Back Baseball team this season!

Have I told you how amazed I am at this boys ability to ROCK any sport??!!!

I am.

Just so that's clear.

ANYWAY...

They were down by 4, when the coach decided to pull the starting pitcher out (his son) and put HUNTER in!
Strike
Strike
...fear in the hearts of the other team and...
Strike.
THREE Batters friends!




RUN Forest- RUN!!!
(sorry, it couldn't be helped)



So... you're thinkin this kid's just a pitcher- right?
WRONG!
Here is a sequence of his slide into home...







I am currently kicking myself (OUCH!) because at one point, hunter (as the pitcher covering home plate) caught the ball from the catcher and slid into the plate earning an OUT! by the sneaky kid who thought he was gonna steal home....

Hey kid in blue thiefin' bases...not so cool now are ya!?
The best part was the argument this caused by the coaches, ump (BLIND most of the game), and parents.
Who walked over and told 'em to shut their pie hole cuz it was
A)just a game
and
B)their kids were watchin?



That's right! My little sister!
(She rocks too, and I have another story for you...but that's for another time)

..Oh and she didn't ACTUALLY say shut your pie-hole...that may have been my take on the story...

It was a GREAT game! They ended in a tie- thought they would go into overtime, but then had to call that off because they only had the park until 3 and the next team was there to try their hand at being as great as the kid I call Peanut!

Keep tryin kid
Keep tryin...

No comments:

Post a Comment