Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day



Mother's day was day full of fun this year! It began at Kim's house where we had a breakfast with my mom and Drew's breakfast burritos...YUMMM!

Next up was our Mother's day feast at Guackie's. It was a good time filled with a fun family and great food (thanks).
I really tried to get a family photo, but there just wasn't enough light...I gotta get some lighting set ups!

Then it was off to the movies with the ones who could make it to see Date Night (funny).

I love all the mom's in my life- they are amazing, beautiful, and wonderful! Thank you for everything you did for me as a kid, and still do for me now. I would be lost without you!





























....oh! and here is a random HDR picture I took of the Krishna Temple across the street while we were eating...

No comments:

Post a Comment