Sunday, April 25, 2010

Denise ROCKS!!!

Did you know that my wonderful sister graduated yesterday from BYU? She is a smart cookie that one.
We had to be there at 7 to get a good seat, and believe it or not I was on time- THAT'S how much I love her.

She will kill me if I post too many pics so here are a couple...
*on a side note, I think she looks really cute both the pics here and the ones not here*
(Oh- and they're grainy because I had to use a really high ISO setting on my camera because they didn't have the lights on!
Why didn't they have the lights on, you ask... I was wondering the same thing.



WAHOO!! Congrats class of 2010!!


Denise with her two cute kids


Denise and our Dad











It was a good graduation. However, I would strongly suggest that maybe cut out the 3 minute introduction for the person giving the opening prayer and the 3 minute introduction for the person giving the closing prayer (seriously, not exaggerating here!).

No comments:

Post a Comment