Thursday, July 7, 2011

All About Megan...




You know those people you look at and say to yourself, "That gal is goin' places!"? I hate them too- usually.
Let me tell you about one such gal that you cannot hate. Megan.
She's my niece, has been most her life ;), and she's amazing. This past month she graduated from Hillcrest High (Congrats!), and has plans to go to SUU. She's wonderfully talented in the theater arts, has been involved in numerous choirs, plays and the like, has done a commercial for some crazy energy drink (which I still have yet to see), and is currently being considered for "The Voice." You can check out her video (and leave a comment about how amazing she is) HERE.
So, to top off all this greatness--- she's seriously the sweetest person. ever. Trust me, you would love her. I do :)
Bottom line...
Megan- I am so freakin' proud of you! You are AMAZING, and I am so excited to see the reaction the world is going to have when you take it by storm!

1 comment: