Saturday, December 11, 2010

Picture Picture




Remember when you were a kid (or last week- whatever- I don't judge), and Mr. Rogers would walk over to the wall and you just knew you were going to get a little peek into the Crayola factory, or see how Mr. Bernini from the little shop down the street makes a violin??



Exciting- right?

I KNOW!

In honor of Fred (who would love to be YOUR neighbor too!), I am going to give you a "picture picture" post for your viewing pleasure every now and again. (I am trying to be better at keeping up with my posts...one blog at a time)
You'll never know what it's going to be about- but it WILL be amazing!...or at least better than sitting there at your computer staring at the screen saver.... :)

So, sit back, imagine Mr. Rogers in your mind's eye walking over to that magical gold picture frame on the wall...

ENJOY!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment