Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Payton Drew Allen


It's Payton's birthday today! She is such a fun girl who brings smiles and laughter into our family! We are SO lucky to have you!
I remember the first day I met this cute girl. She was only about 5, and we all went to the pumpkin patch/corn maze in Lake Shore for our fall party.
She got out of the car and held her arms out. "You can hold me." :) I loved it! Between Denise, Stacey, and I- I'm pretty sure she didn't walk much of that maze at all! ;) She was so much fun to be around, and her smile was contageous.

Happy birthday Payton! You are such a belssing for our family. You have a kind heart that is open and warm. You make everyone feel included, and comfortable. You have the cutest laugh and such an easy going way about you!
love you!
-Aunt Dawney

No comments:

Post a Comment