Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thanksgiving





I love my family! :) We had Thanksgiving dinner @ my little sister's house- Thanks Kim and Drew! It was so fun to get together. Being able to laugh and catch up over a great meal with family that you love is always a recipe for a great time! I am so thankful for:
*My family: I DO realize just how incredibly lucky I am to have such wonderful people surrounding me in my life.
*My friends: Old, new, those I speak with everyday, and those that I have not spoken to for a while. You have all had such an impact on my life, and I love you.
*My Freedom: We are all so very blessed to live in this country. I am grateful for the men and women who have made that possible in the past, present, and future.
*My Savior: I realize just how blessed I am to have the gospel in my life. I have been so fortunate to have grown up knowing that our Father in Heaven loves us individually, that families are forever, and that there is always someone I can turn to in times of trial.
*The little people in my life: you guys make me love life, and I get the most joy out of seeing you smile and laugh.
There are many many other things, but those are some of the main points. :) I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season, and that next year brings you only great things!




No comments:

Post a Comment